Up-to-date world requires faster reactions and better solutions. In any business case, any sphere the client desires to decrease expenditures, avoid risks, increase development and profit. Due to 13 year experience CIC created best services: effective, flexible and innovative solutions responsive to the client’s needs and tasks.
High qualification, gained experience and knowledge and what’s the most important - our desire to value clients and do our best to help our clients to reach their aims. Using our solutions and resources our clients can concentrate on their main aims. We decrease the complexity of the processes, minimize expenditures, and develop the client services, constantly improving strategies and solutions to achieve the required results.
To be the leading company in the sphere of informational support and solutions in international co-operation. To make the process of international cooperation and interrelation easier, working on the tasks connected with the globalization influence and thus realization of human rights, fundamental freedoms, children’s protection, saving national traditions and uniting the efforts through the creation of the centers of international co-operation in each country.
To encourage understanding among the nations, international co-operation, respect for the human rights and elimination of the discrimination from inside as well as to promote international prosperity.
AIM I: PEACE & PROTECTION
1. PEACE THROUGH UNDERSTANDING
People are always afraid of the things they do not understand as well as the first reaction for fear is aggression. The key to peace and tolerance in the world is understanding. This is possible by breaking cultural barriers through communication and knowing each other traditions and customs .
Peaceful surroundings let economies of the countries in the world stabilize and grow, spend less on the army and more on development and strengthening.
CIC will help people to learn about traditions, culture of other nations through meetings, lectures, acquaintance with the holidays, customs, history, language and arts as well as provide assistance to those who migrate or visit other countries.
2. PEACE THROUGH PROTECTION
We work to provide people with the legal information, resources and assistance to defend their rights, access justice and to be sure that the most disadvantaged groups are protected.
Our aim is to raise awareness, strengthen local capacity, further the correlation of the law and the needs of people.
Join us in promoting the rule of law and the principles of justice to build societies that ensure respect for human dignity, encourage opportunities for co-operation and uniting the forces on the path to the global prosperity and peace.
HUMAN RIGHTS + RESPECT = FREEDOM
AIM II: CO-OPERATION
1. INTERNATIONAL EXCHANGE
Instant development can be reached on the base of joining the international efforts to guarantee the solution to the tasks which the modern society faces: prosperity, social well-being, environmental protection and no poverty.
CIC will assist countries in understanding the drivers and patterns of the poverty, discrimination and social disasters as well as in uniting efforts to develop effective responses and find ways to co-operate and contribute.
2. EDUCATION EXCHANGE
Educational exchange greatly contributes local economies as well as fosters intercultural understanding, provides global context and builds tolerance. Number of students learning abroad increased by 31% with the contribution raised by 28%.
Economical contribution of international students to the local economy
How could the country get this contribution and could the number be doubled? We conducted a survey with 18000 students at an Education exhibition in 2015 to find out what the main reasons keeping them from study abroad are:
Factors affecting decision making of international students
From Anonymous survey with 18000 students, 2015.
The specific challenges faced by international students such as language barriers, acculturative stress, separation from loved ones, discrimination, problems with developing social relationships, cultural adjustments are not only stressful for those who study abroad but also discouraging for the others. Surveys show that cross cultural aspects are important both for international students and domestic ones. Taking into consideration mentioned above it is important to help to overcome difficulties to increase benefits a student and a country gain from the educational exchange.
The Center will help to increase the number of international students and eliminate fears through:
• The acquaintance with culture, traditions and mentality of the foreign country.
• The psychological and informational support.
• The creation of general base of international exchange programs.
• Consulting and assistance with the choice, documents, etc.
• Up-today information & its spreading.
3. HOLIDAY TRAVELLING
The Center will contribute the increase of the holiday tourism sector through:
• The promotion of international tourism.
• The creation of general base of international tourism programs as well as guides, information, etc.
• Consulting and assistance with the choice of destination, excursions, travel arrangements, documents, etc.
• Marketing events to promote the country as a tourism destination.
• Coordination and support of the co-operation with tourism agents and agencies.
4. MEDICAL TOURISM
The Center will assist the increase of the medical tourism sector through:
• The creation of general informational resource of international medical programs.
• Consulting and assistance with the choice, documents, etc.
• Medical exchange programs & projects.
• Promotion and popularization of medical tourism programs.
• Contribution to the raise of awareness of patients and doctors about medical tourism opportunities.
• Development and generalization of the medical tourism knowledge.
AIM III: EDUCATION & SCIENCE
1. EDUCATION & SCIENCE
“Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.” Chinese proverb.
• Science results in technology that people rely on for: health, communication and transportation.
• Scientific knowledge helps people understand the world from a cellular to a universal level.
• Education reduces poverty.
• Education reduces malnutrition.
• Education improves health.
• Education reduces inequality.
• Education is responsible for happiness.
• Education lowers infant mortality rate.
CIC will give support to provide access to quality education worldwide as well as improve learning outcomes and will focus on co-operation, supporting innovations, especially for the most disadvantaged children.
• Early learning.
• Strengthened families and communities.
• Child protection in humanitarian situations.
• Tolerance since childhood.
• Improvement of learning process.
3. DEMENTIA PREVENTION
• Prevention and cure of the neurodegenerative diseases.
• Complex improvement of the brain abilities.
• Restoration of the nervous system and stimulation of the recovery of the dendrites and neurons.
• Protecting the rights of children with disabilities.
• The equity based approach.
• teacher training for inclusive education
• Educational programs due to special needs.
• Higher chance for full life.
5. SAVING NATIONAL ART TECHNOLOGY LEGACY
Art and craft are the heart of the nation, being the reflection of its history, traditions and culture. The techniques cultivated and improved during centuries are equally important as art masterpieces and should be saved and given to the future generations as they are the legacy of the nation.
CIC’s task will be to search, find, develop and save the art technology legacy for the future generations as one of the most precious gift from the ancestors.
THE CENTER IN YOUR COUNTRY
Build friendly and beneficial relations with other states to gain all the benefits from the international co-operation:
Such a center in your country will contribute achieving 2 aims: saving sovereignty and going global.
Such a center will become a platform for building the international relations and facilitate the processes of integration and interrelation due to the influence from inside and gaining understanding in spite of cultural differences.
Such a center in your country will further more efficient allocation of development resources by improving information flows about various projects and thus eliminating challenges.
Get the world wisdom and heritage work for your prosperity.
To give people three things: safeguarding of the proud heritage from yesterday, more opportunities today and better life tomorrow.
WE CAN DO
This just because of three things: partnership with people, integrated approach with the states and wisdom of the nations.
The only way to achieve lasting transformational and effective change is based on the co-operation and taking personal interest and needs into account.
To work for peace and to coupe with challenges together with you shoulder to shoulder.